Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Finished! (A chapter) **cough cough**


MENTAL STATUS: "Stressed". I need to do a lot of baking today. Nuff said.

Sven Word Count: 500 words. Yeah, I know. Sven is going to dump my sorry butt, if I don't start showing some signs of sweating. But I'm really trying!

Well, I actually finished the next chapter in the book I've been writing. I'm in shock. The heavenly choir tuned up their vocal chords and belted out a stunning rendition of "Hallelujah" when I finished the last words on the page.

(Needless, to say, if you haven't gathered it by now, this chapter was a real pain in the neck to write.)

So I will let it let rest now. Then I will look at it again later, probably despise it, but send off to my crit partners anyway. That seems to be the cycle I go through. It's worked thus far.

And in case you're interested, the webmaster over at Samhain is super speedy and posted my bio already, even though I don't have a book yet. :)

You can check it out here.

4 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

That is awesome! I read the Samhain blog every day, and now I actually know one of their authors. So proud of you, girl.

I started cooking early since my brother called and asked to use my oven because his isn't working right. Since my son-in-law, the chef, is doing most of the cooking I got off easy -- two cakes and making corn pudding.

Have a blessed day tomorrow.

Kristen Painter said...

Congrats on finishing that chapter! And happy Thanksgiving!

Chelle Sandell said...

Yay! I hate getting stuck like that. Soooo cool on the official bio!! I'm so excited and proud of you girl...keep them chapters coming!

Virginia Lady said...

Congrats on finishing! The chapter. :-)

And congrats on your bio! It looks great! I can't wait for the books to come out!