Christmas Gifts Left to Buy: one!
In the News: Montana Baby Born at 10:11, 12/13/14; read more HERE
Sorry I haven't been around the blogosphere in a while. Things have been a bit nutty here with the holidays, work, writing, and house renovations.
Anyhew, around this time of year, I'm feeling extra jolly.
So I wanted to take a little time to mention FIVE things that have recently made me smile.
1) When the house smells like cookies and/or baked goods-- this scent is better than any de-stress aroma therapy candle
2) When a baby smiles-- the sight of that melts my heart EVERY TIME.
3) Walking into a bookstore-- it's the equivalent of walking into a candy store, which ironically enough did not make the top 5...
4) My puppy sleeping-- whenever I look at my little guy curled up in a ball, I have to go over to him (and unfortunately wake him up in the process) and nuzzle him.
5) This magnet-- sorry, I must be a little demented, but this magnet makes me smile whenever I look at it. It's a gift for one of my daughter's friends but I can't wrap it yet because I'm still chuckling at it. :)
What makes you smile? The simple things too?