Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"Tis the Season

IN THE NEWS: According to the Press of Atlantic City, " What's the best way to keep men content on the trip to the mall? Put them in a day care. A Spanish shopping center has set up a day care specifically for husbands who hate to shop. The small area, dubbed the "husband parking area" has comfortable chairs, newspapers and televisions to keep men occupied until their wives return."


Well, all the Christmas decorations are up now. And as you can see, the tree is, too.

Something is missing, though. I can feel it. Yeah, I know it needs tinsel, but maybe some gold beads or something? Not sure. I'm going to Target today, so maybe I'll pick one of those things up. I also plan on going to Ethan Allen to see what I can do about getting some new curtains. (I hate those blue ones there) But that's for another blog post...

On the writing front, I plan to do one or two critiques, polish up my chapters 5 & 6 and maybe start chapter 7.

Are you all decorated for Christmas yet?

5 comments:

lainey bancroft said...

You have beige carpet and furniture AND a small child?

I'm...I'm speechless.

Oh, very nice tree btw!~

Kristen Painter said...

Since we're traveling for Christmas, I don't have to decorate. JOY!

Prixie said...

i just love that news snippet...and what a good idea. no man across the globe fancies shopping!

cute Christmas tree...gosh, where does the time go?!

Chelle Sandell said...

Gold beads would be a great match...pretty tree!! We got ours up this weekend. I agree with Lainey...where are all the juice stains and baby girl jelly-finger prints?

Unknown said...

The tree looks great! Happy shopping - I just got back from Target...a girl could go crazy (not that I did, or anything!)