Monday, March 24, 2008

Catch Up Day

IN THE NEWS: According to WeirdPhilly news, "A state trooper who stopped the 1993 BMW last fall says its driver, 28-year-old Justin Vonkummer of Millerton, N.Y., blamed his driving problems on an errant Oreo.
Vonkummer told the trooper that an Oreo had just slipped from his fingers as he dunked it in a cup of milk, and that he was trying to fish it out when he lost control of his car.
Prosecutors learned in court this week that Vonkummer had been charged with speeding and driving under a suspended license , not driving under the influence, as a clerk had mistakenly noted in the court records.
Vonkummer's attorney declined to comment. The case is pending."



Well, I had a fantastic Easter, but now it's time to do a little catch up work around the house.

I need to:

1) Fold laundry (it's piled high on the guest room bed)
2) Food shop (Or we'll have no dinner tonight)
3) Vacuum (the rugs are probably fine, but I like to do it for good measure)
4) DUST! (especially the blinds upstairs. Eeew)

On a side note, I got my final line edits back and they're not too shabby. Plus, my editor told me the final line editor had some really sweet/nice/ego-boosting comments to say about my story.

So thank you, phantom line editor! Thank you! You made my weekend. :)

What are you doing today?

1 comment:

Chicki Brown said...

Thanks for reminding me about dusting the blinds! :)

Glad you had a nice holiday. We did too -- went to church with my youngest daughter then out to dinner for my birthday.

Since I can't leave the house because DH has my car (my brother has his), my To Do List looks like this:
1) Go over crits on my Chs. 15-16 from my crit partners
2) Edit five pages on a paid job
3) Call hospital for mammo appointment
4) Listen to StoresOnline CD about web site building
5) Oh yeah, and dust the kitchen and bedroom blinds.