Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

MENTAL STATUS: "Satisfied". Almost done my second round of edits. Whew!


I'm not Irish, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a cheap laugh at their expense. Sorry, this e-mail made me chuckle. Just a teeny bit. (Hey, I'm only human)


Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up to heaven he said, "Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me Irish Whiskey!”

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Paddy looked up again and said, “Never mind, I found one.”



Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute - thanks for the chuckle! :)

Chicki Brown said...

LOL! Good one. Great work on the edits. Visit my blog and see pics of what went on down here this weekend.

Have a great day!