Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MORE This and That

MENTAL STATUS: "Dizzy". Came back from this morning's workout dizzy and nauseous. And sore. I need a nap.


Ugh. I can't believe I'm blogging. I really feel yucky. I can't even have any coffee yet. Why you ask? I took a class called Pylometric Circuit this morning and it really rocked my system. Bleh. I'm sore too. I feel like I have alligator arms typing here.

I just wanted to say, the ear piercing went off without a hitch yesterday. I got them both done at once--which was KEY. No tears. Just a simple "Ow." And then she was happy. I would have taken a picture this morning of her cute little pink flower earrings, but well, I don't think I can move now (alligator arms and all). Maybe Friday.

The kiddo was so happy. Of course, after she got them done, I had to put up with comments like, "I bet you can't stop looking at my earrings" and "don't you wish you were me". She forgets MY ears are pierced too. :)

Anyhew, the day is busy today but I won't be writing. The hubby is taking off from work and we're heading to the beach in the afternoon. I have a few couples coming over for a BBQ tonight too.


So I'll leave you with this neat picture I took the other night of a HUGE dragonfly that attached itself to our window. This thing had to be 4 or 5 inches long.




Can you see it?

3 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Dragonflies are so cool. Although their mating rituals are barbaric.

Not familiar with the term "alligator arms." Must look that up. lol

Diane Craver said...

Very impressed by you working out. I need to start going to the Y with my hubby. He's very dedicated, too, like you about staying in shape.

Stephanie said...

Good for you working out! And down here in the south we have spiders that big, not dragonflies. ;oD