Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rolling Ahead

MENTAL STATUS: "THRILLED". Making huge progress on my wip.

Oh, my gosh. Can I tell you how well I'm meeting my writing goals for the week?

Somebody stop me. I'm on a roll!

Ah, but actually someone is stopping me. And leave it to my mother to be that person.

Because of my mom--and her unfathomable NEED to finish the kiddo's Minnie Mouse skirt for Halloween--I am taking a break from writing and going to help her out.

I'm leaving early, so I'll catch up with all you bloggies later on. :)

3 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

Back in the day I always made costumes from scracth, but now I head for Wal-Mart or Party City... We don't celebrate Halloween, but my grandson, PJ's birthday is Oct. 20. He asked for an Ironman costume. The little dude just wears it around the house. :)

Kristen Painter said...

Good for you on the goals progress. I'm not doing too bad myself.

Stephanie said...

Great job!!! An minnie mouse sounds adorable!