Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Loopdee-doo

IN THE NEWS: It took some fancy footwork, but a Goodwill store in Illinois has found the owner of $7,500 in cash mistakenly donated with old shoes. Read more here.

Well, on the writing challenge front, I didn't do so hot. I wrote about 800 words. Bleh. Probably because I wasted time tinkering with the career of my hero. He was originally an attorney but I didn't feel like doing the research to figure out how he could effectively take a leave of absence from his firm--being that he's such a workaholic and all. Make sense? Don't worry about it. He's now the creator of the number one internet search engine in the world. LOL! As you can tell I was a little loopy yesterday.

I really must have been loopy, because I saw a commercial clip on author Shelley Munro's blog and got such a huge kick out of it, I had to put in on my blog and show you all.

Check it out.

Tell me you didn't laugh at that.

6 comments:

Nadia said...

That's totally cute!

Marianne Arkins said...

Once I figured out that the kid wasn't driving, it was really cute! LOL... I think I need more coffee.

Chicki Brown said...

At first I thought the kid was driving too. I loved what was happening in the background to illustrate what he's saying to his son. Hilarious!

Cynthia Selwyn said...

OMG. Now I have to figure out who I can send that to.

I love it!

Kristen Painter said...

Very cute!

Shelley Munro said...

I watched it and laughed again. It always makes me laugh. The kid driving? Nope, didn't get that at all. :)