Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting Organzied


IN THE NEWS:A supermarket is defending itself for refusing to a write out 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on his birthday cake. Read more HERE.

I've been looking over my Christmas list and checking it twice--yada yada--and I do believe...that...

I'm done shopping!

Now I just have to wrap. Ugh. I really don't like to wrap. Well, I like to wrap the first one or two, then I poop out.

Anyhew, I came across this cool store called Containerstore.com. It actually gives you tips on wrapping and making bows. What more could you want? I mean, besides somebody actually wrapping the gift for you.

I have a Christmas party this afternoon and my cookie swap tonight, so not much wrapping will get done today--or anything else for that matter.

'Tis the season.

Are finished shopping?

6 comments:

Kate Karyus Quinn said...

I wrapped all my presents last weekend, it took a couple hours but I am just relieved to have it done!

Kristen Painter said...

I have one thing to wrap and I'm done. Fortunately, it is square. Unfortunately, it is too large for a giftbag.

Stephanie said...

I was forced to finish up before my surgery, so it's been nice to kind relax. But the best part is the Hubby is the wrapper in our family. He's an engineer and very mathematical about it. I think he might even enjoy it. I gladly handed over the responsibilities!

Jessica Nelson said...

Hope you have fun at your party!

Chicki Brown said...

I have one more gift to get this weekend then I'm done. Today I'm going to a Christmas play my daughter's students are putting on. Should be hilarious.

Have a great time at your parties!

Chicki Brown said...

I have one more gift to get this weekend then I'm done. Today I'm going to a Christmas play my daughter's students are putting on. Should be hilarious.

Have a great time at your parties!