Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!!

IN THE NEWS: "A Fort Pierce woman ended up in jail because of a little girl with a big mouth." Read more HERE.

It finally snowed yesterday! We didn't get much, but enough to make... "Icicle" the Snowman down there.

Isn't he cute? I think the kiddo used all the snow we had in the yard.

Then the hubby decorated him with pennies for eyes, a carrot for the nose, and a few Bendaroos for the mouth. Ingenious.

*********************
Well, today the kiddo is back in school and that means I can put the house back in order, do some laundry, and do some--much behind on-- critiques.

What are you doing today?

5 comments:

Diane Craver said...

Your snowman is cute. Impressed your daughter managed to make it with little snow. :)

I'm going to the store (we're out of milk), mail bill payments, submit a partial to RP, have an appt. and work on a short story.

Chicki Brown said...

As I posted on my blog this morning, my daughter is bringing her students to my house to watch the inauguration. We're having a little party. What better way to see history being made than to watch it with the next generation...

Jessica Nelson said...

Awww! I wish we had snow. How awesome that you get to do that together. :-)
Hmm, today I'm finishing up some contest judging and I got an agent who asked for a partial, but I'm starting to wonder if I should change my first chapters first, LOL, so I'm debating.
Yeah, so I think there's a lot of mental fighting going on today. Hehee.
Have fun critiquing and laundering!

Sarita Leone said...

What an adorable snowman! :)

Stephanie said...

Stalling, that's what I'm doing!!!

Do you know in 28 years I've never built a snow man? N.E.V.E.R. Not even when it snowed over 3 feet in 1993 when I was 12!!!

Don't you pity me?