Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaack!

MENTAL STATUS: "Bummed". Didn't learn how to ski.


Hey, I'm back! (In case you didn't see the title of this post)

I'm unharmed--aside from a bruised thumb knuckle and my entire body being extremely sore.

But I still can't ski.

We just got in yesterday so you'll have to wait a bit to get my true experience. Tomorrow I'll talk about skiing and how I took out my poor sixty year old ski instructor (who was a saint, by the way) and I'll post a few pictures too.

Right now, I need to catch up on a few blogs, my e-mail, check in with my crit partners, and do a TON of laundry.

3 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

I never learned to ski either. It just seemed like too much work and I hate anything I can't immediately get the hang of.

Glad you didn't break anything!

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see pictures! >:o)

Diane Craver said...

I've never gone skiing and I'm sure I'd be just like you on the ski slopes. But you tried and can use it in one of your stories. :)

And the beach sounds good to me.