Monday, April 6, 2009

Free Book Winner!


MENTAL STATUS: "Tired". Had a late night Saturday night and never got to catch up on sleep. Wah.
I had the BEST time at my party Saturday night. (You would not believe what my friends did). But I'll save that talk for tomorrow when I can hopefully get my hands on some pictures.

In the meantime, I painstakingly wrote down and then cut out all the names of everyone who entered my book giveaway contest.
And the winner is: Jessica. Congrats!!

Please e-mail me the address you would like me to send your book to and I'll get it out to you right away!


Thank you to everyone who entered!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

WAAAH!!! At least my book is on its way for amazon! ;oD

Jessica Nelson said...

OH my gosh! This is so awesome! Okay, I'll e-mail you my address. I'm so glad it came out in print to because I don't like to read books on my computer.
Woohoo!

Tana said...

Congrats Jessica! I bought my copy through amazon and can't wait to get it in the mail! BTW, really want the details on your book launch party. :)

MsSnarkyPants said...

Congrats Jessica!

Diane Craver said...

Congrats Jessica - I enjoyed reading it a lot!

That's wonderful you had fun at your party!

Karin said...

Congratulations, Jessica!