Monday, December 7, 2009

Spotlight on...ME :) (and a cookie winner!)

MENTAL STATUS: "Groovy". Made a gingerbread house with the kiddo and her friend and even managed to wrap some gifts!

A BIG THANKS to everyone who participated in my cookie swap contest! I copied a lot of great cookie recipes as a result. :)

But the winner of the free one lb gift bag of Crazy Susan cookies is... Stephanie!
Congrats, girl!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news...

I was fortunate enough to win a special spotlight feature at the Long and Short of It Review site. Woo-hoo!

I will be posting there all this week at their blog.

The Long and Short of It Reviews are also holding a contest to win a free autographed copy of my sweet romantic comedy The Role of a Lifetime.

To be entered in the contest, leave a comment over at their blog. They will draw a winner at the end of the week.

Wow. Another giveaway. You'd think it was Christmas time or something.

Oh wait. It is! :)

Today I'm talking about "Unexpected Directions".

Come on over to their blog and share how you got started writing in your genre!

22 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

See you over there! Stop by my blog and read about my truly weird writer moment.

Sarah Forgrave said...

Congrats on the spotlight feature!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Wow, what a feature girl. Congratulations. I must follow those cookie links and get some recipes too.

Joanne said...

Lots of exciting things going on over here! Congratulations on being in the "spotlight" this week :)

Stephanie said...

SWEET! Thanks again!

Cindy R. Wilson said...

Congratulations on the spotlight! Yay, I'm going to come visit!

Susan R. Mills said...

I'll head over now.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool! I love Gingerbread! And cookies...yum!

Digging all the contests and will be checking those out for sure! =D

Kara said...

I can't wait to check out your guest posts!

Robyn Campbell said...

EGAD! What with Ivy's birthday party and sleepover I totally forgot to send in my cookie recipe. Congrats to the winner. :)

Congrats on the guest posts. I'll be visiting over there, that's for sure.

Linda Kage said...

Way to go, Stephanie, for winning... and congrats to Jennifer for your spotlight on Long and Short. That's amazing. Perfect time of the year for it too, huh?!

Patti Lacy said...

Congrats on your moment in the spotlight! Will check it out!
Patti
www.pattilacy.com/blog

Tamika: said...

Congratulations Stephanie! And to you too Jennifer!

I love being in the spotlight, hope you do too! Heading over now!

Ellie Kings said...

Congrats Jen! See you there.

Dawn Simon said...

Congrats to Stephanie, and thanks, Jennifer, for the fun contest! Congratulations to YOU about the spotlight feature.

Jennifer said...

Congrats all around! :) Thanks for the linkage, I'll be sure to pop on over.

Katie Ganshert said...

Congrats on the feature! How cool!

Tabitha Bird said...

Congrats to the winner! Bake away, have fun!

Stephanie Thornton said...

Gingerbread houses are fun, aren't they? I made one with my monkey, er... daughter this weekend. It was awesome!

Tana said...

Big congrats Stephanie! And to you too Jennifer for your Spotlight interview! I'm a proud owner of the book and enjoyed it so much.

Christina Farley said...

Congrats! And I love Gingerbread too. So festive.

Debora Dennis said...

Darn - I wanted to do this and completely lost track of time. Congrats to the winner! :)