Hope everyone had a lovely Father's Day and/or weekend!
I made brunch for my hubby and his family: breakfast pizza and creme brulee french toast were on the menu. Yum!
The Better is Possible blog surprised me with some nice awards last week. It's been awhile since I received any, so I figured I was boring people out. Nice to know I still have it. LOL!
Anyhew, here are the requisite seven facts about myself.
1) In high school I was in a beauty pageant. If I had won, I would have gone on to Miss New Jersey then Miss America. (But I didn't even place) :-)
2) I've recently decided to put a little color in my life and am having my office painted...RED. Well, cranberry. Well, actually the color is called Stolen Kiss. But you get the idea.
3) I prefer a heavily salted snack over a sweet snack.
4) I just started week 11 of my second round of p90x. (and no, I'm not ripped yet)
5) I'm highly allergic to cats (and most dogs)
6) Wanted to go to med school after I graduated pharmacy school. Took the GREs and everything. Bu then I met my future hubby and all my plans went totally out the window because I fell in love and got married. (never regretted it once)
7) Was sooooooo close to being named Linda, but when I was born the doctor told my mom I looked like a Jennifer. (And the rest is history) :)
And that's all for me.
This week I'm trying to get some editing done and get my act together for the RWA conference.
I'm also at the Avalon Blog today. I'm talking about "Beginnings and Endings" in books. It's a discussion I had last year, but I think it's an interesting topic, so if you get a chance (and haven't weighed in on your opinion before), come on over and tell me if you think one is more important than the other when reading a book.