Monday, October 14, 2013

Like Columbus I'm Traveling

Happy Monday, all!

And happy Columbus Day!

Hmm...I'm not sure what we're supposed to actually DO on Columbus Day (Besides, "Yay, Western Hemisphere!")  but I am at least guest blogging at The Hot Pink Typewriter blog! LOL

Stop on by.
I'm talking about the Best and Worst of Writing.


Have a GREAT week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and PS. I now will have a newsletter a few times a year.
Basically, for new release announcements, recipes etc..
However...
I will also do special secret giveaways for newsletter subscribers ONLY.
Oooh....

So what are you waiting for?




Also, I just found out that Amazon has lowered the price of
GEORGIE ON HIS MIND (this book came before Kissing Kendall).
It's now only 99 cents this week!

Grab it while you can!

13 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Happy Columbus Day! :-) Take care
x

Carol Kilgore said...

Heading over....

H. R. Sinclair said...

Enjoy your travels and avoid scurvy, eat a lemon meringue pie (that counts, right?)!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Ha! Yes, down with scurvy today! LOL

Jemi Fraser said...

I've got my copy! :)

We have our Thanksgiving up here so we had loads of turkey & other goodies! So stuffed!

Karen Lange said...

Hopping over! :)

Nas said...

Just grabbed a copy of your book, Jennifer. Thanks!

Shelley Munro said...

I'm off to read your post now.

Linda G. said...

Hope you figured out something great to do! And that you're enjoying your week. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you found something fun to do with the day. : )

Sandra Orchard said...

I'm with Jemi, enjoyed turkey and stuffing and all the fixings. I had wondered what one does on Columbus Day so laughed out loud when I read your opening. :)

Rula Sinara said...

Hopped over late, but loved the post!

Linda Kage said...

I signed up for the newsletter!!! Totally looking forward to these special secret giveaways! Hope you had a good Columbus Day!