I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods, but I am LOVING this crisp fall weather right now!
It cracks me up because it's so true. I can't tell you how many times I'll be in a conversation with someone and we'll question something and then I'll have to immediately pull it up on my phone to find out more about it.
In fact, I was looking through the history on my phone and thought I'd share a little of what I've been inspired to Google recently:
(in no particular order)
1) How old is Katie Perry - my daughter asked and well, then I became curious too
2) What is pepperoni -- I wasn't sure if it was pork or beef. It's both!
3) Can dogs east corn --my dog was looking forlornly at me and I wanted to give him some. It's ok in moderation.
4) Best Back of Arm flab exercises --again, just curious...
5) How to dye hair with Kool-Aid--my daughter wanted to do this to her hair before school started
6) Best way to get rid of fruit flies -- there were tons of fruit flies in my house. But not anymore!
7) Peek-a-Boo bulldog-- saw this on the news and it was so cute I wanted to tweet and share it
8) NJ minimum wage 2014-- I knew it went up but I couldn't remember when exactly. Just curious again.
9) Banana Whip calories-- had this for lunch on the boardwalk and wondered what I had consumed. Not much, thank goodness.
10) Rice Krispie Treat recipe-- wanted to make some recently but the recipe wasn't on the cereal box so I had to look it up
The list goes on.
I think I look up things several times a day. Am I smarter as a result?
Yes. No. Maybe? LOL
All I know is that I'm very grateful for the Internet.
How about you? Do you look up things as frequently as I do when a question pops in your mind?
What have you Googled lately?