Well, construction on the house is complete. Sort of.
It was a bit nightmarish to say the least--hardwood floor refinishing took 3 times as long as it should have and the finish began to peel the next day, if that gives you any idea, but all good right now. Or I should say good enough!
Now we're still waiting on the powder room and guest bath renovations and we'll be set. Until the next house project! LOL
In other news, I'm completing the last (hopefully last) set of edits for WEDDING DATE FOR HIRE and then I'll be off to New York City for the annual RWA convention!
It's been a few years since I've gone but I really feel it's time to be with some colleagues, hear what's going on with the industry and get my act in gear.
I'm so extra excited! And here is why:
1) it's NYC
2) I'm going to meet my editor
3) I get to see meet some of my critique partners
4) I get to party with fellow Entangled authors (thank you Entangled for generously supplying food and drink)
5) I got invited to a Montlake Romance author party too (I'm wearing my swanky black jumpsuit to that!)
6) I'm looking forward to a recharge with my writing and also attending some great seminars
7) Weather looks great for walking around
Still need to pack. Still need to finish my edits.
It's going to be a busy week. But good busy. :)
Will anyone be going to RWA? If so, we need to meet!