Monday, May 1, 2017

From Fake to Forever sale!

Hi, all!

Just a little side announcement here...

Have you read Ben & Sandra's story yet?

If not, you're in luck because From Fake to Forever is now on sale for 99 cents until Sunday, May 7th.

So grab me wile you can! :-)

Here are some things nice people have said:

4 STARS  "I sucked up the feelings in this book in one sitting and could not get enough. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it." -Melissa P, Goodreads review 

5 STARS  "Really enjoyed!! Laugh out loud and tender-hearted moments as well." -Heather, Goodreads review
5 STARS  "Great writing, incredible characters, and a storyline that touches your heart make this one a perfect lazy afternoon read. I highly recommend it." -Bette H., Goodreads review
5 STARS  "Jennifer Shirk has written a beautiful sweet romance which made me laugh plenty of times." --Anniek, Goodreads review 






Hope you check it out!


1 comment:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I can't pass up that deal.