Monday, June 19, 2017

Rent the Runway

WHAT JENN IS WORKING ON RIGHT NOW: While I wait for edits on my latest Bliss romance, I'm plotting the second in the series.

WHAT JENN IS READING RIGHT NOW: I picked up Kristan Higgins' On Second Thought.


Hi, all!

Some good news to share: my novel Wrong Brother, Right Match WON the 2017 ©Desert Rose RWA® Golden Quill Contest- Sweet Traditional Category!

Me--when I got the email:

via GIPHY

Anyway, I am attending a GALA next month--which is black tie invited.
After looking through my closet and coming up frustrated, I decided to try a website I've been hearing a lot about: RENT THE RUNWAY.

Basically, you can rent a dress for any event/wedding/gala etc.. and most are big named designers for less than the cost of actually buying a dress (and only wearing once). They will be delivered the day before the event and then I have 4 days to return. No dry cleaning needed. They will do it for me.

I went big and rented 2 gowns. I figured one of them HAS to look good. Keep in mind I will have a tan by then too.

Here are my selections:
Choice #1

Choice #2
I'm excited.
Stay tuned and find out which dress I wear next month!
I will post pictures for sure!

Until then, Happy Reading!

Jennifer

Have you heard of Rent The Runway? Have you used it? Would you?

4 comments:

Carol Kilgore said...

Congrats, of course!

I recently heard of Rent the Runway. Can't wait to hear how it goes. Love both dresses - don't think you can go wrong with either.

Have fun :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats! Both dresses are beautiful. You will be going in style.

dolorah said...

Congrats. Will you be wearing a black tie with either of those dresses? I'm to clutsy to every rent a fancy dress. I'd ruin it somehow. Have fun at the Gala.

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341