Thursday, September 8, 2022


Hello, lovely readers!

I was invited to be one of the Sweet and Swoony Romance authors.

This means I wrote an exclusive sweet romance that will be available to download for free.

Not only that, but there are 93 other authors participating!

It doesn't get any better than that, right? 
Well, maybe a little.
We also have a dedicated Sweet and Swoony Romance Facebook Page you can follow. There, you can meet the authors, find out more about our free books, enter giveaways, and just have fun with us!
Just click here to join us there.
I can't wait to hear about all the Sweet and Swoony Romances you read!

1 comment:

Bruce XXP said...

Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.