Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Awards and Another Break

IN THE NEWS: Woman drives into aquarium at Tampa airport. Read more HERE.

It's Blog Awards Time!

Seeing that I have been the recipent of many blog awards over the last few weeks and have not reciprocated, I figured now was the time. (Before people stop awarding me any more!) :)

First up: Roni over at Fiction Groupie was so kind to give me the HELPFUL BLOGGER award.



The Helpful Blogger Award Rules
Include the award logo in your blog or post.
Link to post where you received the award.
Nominate seven blogs that you feel are helpful to others.
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know they've received the award by commenting on their blog. check
Share one thing that no one knows about you & quote a sentence from your favorite book.

ok...


1) I don't think anyone knows that my favorite candy bar is Twix.

2) A sentence from ONE of my favorite books, Honey Moon by Susan Elizabeth Phillips:

He looked down at the fingernails on his free hand, then began an elaborate show of inspecting and buffing them while he waited for her to speak.

I'm giving these seven bloggers that award:


1) Jill Kemerer


2) Cindy R. Wilson


3) Shelli at Market my Words


4) Patricia at Readin N Writin with Patricia


5) Sierra Godfrey


6) Jeannie at The Character Therapist


7) Joanne at Whole Latte Life




Next is the HUMANE AWARD given to me by T. Anne at White Platonic Dreams.




Blogging Award Rules
1) Accept the award and post a link back to the awarding person.
2) Pass the award on (the rules differ here; sometimes you pass on to one person, five, or even more).
3) Notify award winner.

And my nominee's for the Humane award are:


1)Sherrinda at A writer Wannabe



Next is the Love Ya Award given to me by Stephanie Faris from Steph in the City blog.



I'm passing this award off to:
1) T. Anne
2) Chelle Sandell
3) Chicki Brown


Next, Diggestive over at Writing about everything and a few lists was nice enough to give me the BEST BLOG AWARD.



I'm supposed to pass this to 15 blogs, but I'm being a rebel and giving it to three.
1) Susan R Mills
2) Jessica Nelson at BookingIt
3) Heather Sunseri



Lastly, Kristen Torres-Toro at Write in the Way gave me the HONEST SCRAP award.

I'm giving this award to these five bloggers:


1) Tess Hilmo
2) Stephanie Newton
3) Scott at A writer's blog
4) Beth at This Mommy's Life
5) Diane at That's what I'm Here for

Whew!!! I'm done.

Thank you to everyone who gave me an award!

And now, I'm done blogging until Monday.
I have a few deadlines to meet, so I'll be a little scarce on the internet.


So try not to post anything too brilliant. :)

Have a great week!



31 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

Thank you for the award! Hope you meet your deadlines effortlessly.

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Great choices! That was a lot of links to post. And congratulations to you!
~ Wendy

Joanne said...

Kudos to you on receiving the Awards here, much deserved. I'm raising my coffee cup in a toast to you. And thanks so much for passing the Helpful Blogger Award my way. A perfect way to begin my Wednesday morning :)

Diane said...

So many beautiful awards you rightly deserve! Thanks for thinking of me. I hope my writing muscle gets as big as the Honest Scraper's! :O)

Robyn Campbell said...

Congrats Jennifer! And congrats to all the winners. :)

Have a great week. :)

Tamika: said...

Congratulations Jennifer! And to all the winners who deserve it as well!

I hope you meet all your writing goals this weekend.

Happy writing.

Linda Kage said...

Wow! Congrats on all the awards. You deserve them.

See you Monday.

Chelle Sandell said...

Love you, too, sweetie-pie! You are a true inspiration and your friendship these last couple of years has been a Godsend.

Susan R. Mills said...

Thanks! I'm flattered. Congrats on all your awards.

Natalie said...

Congratulations! There are some wonderful blogs there and I'll have to check out a few of the ones I haven't read :)

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

WOOOOHHOOOO!!! Congrats to everyone!

Cindy R. Wilson said...

Congrats on the awards, Jennifer. And thank you so much for giving me one, too!

Sierra Godfrey said...

Thank you Jennifer! I love the blogging community that we create with these. I look forward to reading the other blogs you list!

Tana said...

Aww... I love my friends award, I so heart you! IS it because I almost died sending you a book? ;) You rock. Thanx!

PatriciaW said...

Awww, thanks honey. I love blogging and love sharing all the stuff I find. Glad it's helpful.

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

holy awards! thanks girlie :)

Jessica Nelson said...

Thanks Jennifer! I appreciate it. Enjoy your writing time. :-)

Jill Kemerer said...

Thanks so much for the award!! And congrats on all of yours. You deserve them. I love your blog!

Anna C. Morrison said...

Congrats on the awards!

Conda Douglas said...

Yum, more great bloggers for me to check out...

Julie Dao said...

Congratulations on all of your awards! They are well-deserved :)

Stephanie Faris said...

Cute awards. And yummmmmm to Twix!

Heather Sunseri said...

Thanks, Jennifer, for the awesome award! And congrats to all of your awards. By the way, my favorite candy bar is the twix, too.

Lesley Speller said...

Congrats on your rewards! :-D

Beth Mann said...

That was A LOT of work! Thank you for the award - I really enjoy your blog!!!! :) Hope you meet all your deadlines!!! P.S. Twix are my fave, too.

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Aren't you a sweetheart! Thank you so much! You certainly deserve all your awards! Good luck meeting your deadline!

Mary E Campbell said...

congrats on all your awards. I just stumbled onto your blog and I like it.

Jeannie Campbell, LMFT said...

thanks for the award! i'll be putting that up later when i have some time to think about who i want to award it to. :)

good luck with writing!

jeannie
The Character Therapist

Sande said...

Anything too brilliant .... I struggle with the anything part.

Just call me the queen of comments .. or is that procrastination?

Jen said...

Congratulations to all your awards (much deserved) and to all you awarded!

Happy weekend,
Jen

Dawn Simon said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them!

Good luck with the deadlines!