Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Final Day of Procrastination

IN THE NEWS: According to the Associated Press, Colorado couple Jim and Mary Walker are selling snow on eBay. Starting bids were holding steady Friday at 99 cents for samples from "Blizzard I and Blizzard II."
(Now this really made me laugh)

Well, no New Year's resolutions for me. Nope. Nada. But I do plan to get back into the swing of writing. Starting... tomorrow.

I'm not procrastinating more. Honest! It's just that tomorrow my daughter goes back to school, so I thought it would be the perfect time to "get to know" my characters again. But in the meantime, I've started an online writing class and will do quite a few critiques today to keep myself out of trouble.

I'm also in the throes of playing with my daughter. Kidding. I love playing with my daughter. And I've promised her as soon I finished this post, we would play "Snow White".

Here's a glimpse of what my hubby did with my daughter yesterday: The Polly Pockets Pageant


I was the judge. The kitten in the yellow dress with the purple fluffy things won. (She was obviously the fanciest) Runner up was the turtle in the purple wig.

Did I mention I can't wait to start writing again?

1 comment:

Chicki Brown said...

I agree. It was nice to take a break, but it really feels good to get back to writing. No resolutions for me either. I just make my vows to God. Resolutions are meaningless, considering most Americans drop them before the end of January.