Monday, January 1, 2007

My Two Seconds of "Fame"

MENTAL STATUS: Peppy and alert! Alas, I fell asleep on the couch last night around 8:30 PM watching Seinfeld reruns and woke up about 12:01 AM. So I missed the actual "arrival" of the new year, but I am now one well rested mommy.

There's nothing like starting the new year in a fun way. The good bloggers at World Magazine were having a contest for suggestions for a New Year's blog post. My idea for the "Top Ten Things I Learned in 2006" was one of the ten picked!

That's my two seconds of fame.

*** cue the crickets chirping **

Well, it's something.

Of course, the things I learned in 2006 can't hold a candle to the wonderful comments posted over there on their site. So check it out on the World Magazine Blog. (I'm referred to as WMB blogger Jennifer and I am about ten down from the start of the post.)

God Bless and Happy New Year!

No comments: