Friday, March 23, 2007

Family Fun

MENTAL STATUS: "Excited". Wow. Friday already? Where do the days go? Got a stellar day planned tomorrow. (See below.)

Even though I don't work, I love Fridays. Come to think of it, when I did work I actually hated Fridays. Probably because I ended up working most of them and if I was working Friday, that meant I was working the whole weekend.

But I digress...

Anyhew, Fridays are now good. Our little one goes to a church program tonight and then the hubby and I have "date night". Sometimes we go out. Sometimes we stay home and cook together. Not sure what we're doing tonight, but I don't care. I love doing both!

Then Saturday we're taking the little one to the circus!

That's right. The circus! (Unfortunately, I think I'm more excited than she is).

I barely remember when I was young and went to the circus the first time. But I had fun. I think. I'm pretty sure. I guess. Maybe.

Oh well. It doesn't matter. Looking forward to seeing if it really is the "greatest show on earth". I'll let you know on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time! Remind me to tell you my circus story one day - the one with my two boys (5 & 3 at the time) - we went to a small one-ring circus. I got front row tickets. Everything that came by they got (to enhance the experience of course!) Cotton-candy, hot dogs, giant balloons, light necklaces - you name it! At the end, the only thing they didn't do was take the pony ride - that's what they remember! Mean Mom wouldn't let them on the pony - spoiled brats - that was our last trip to the circus. Okay I told you my story - duh! Have fun - think of me!

Anonymous said...

My hubby and I had a date night on Friday night. Must be THE weekend for couples. We hadn't gone to a movie ALONE since 1999. It was 300. Great flick.

I don't remember ever going to a circus. I think I'd like the trapeze artists the best.