Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tagged Again

IN THE NEWS: According to World Magazine, after the conviction of 24 year-old Steven Cranley for assaulting his former girlfriend, an Ontario judge ruled that Cranley couldn't have a girlfriend for three years. The judge also encouraged the guy to seek counseling for his diagnosed "dependent personality disorder".

Well... I know you must be sick of hearing about me, but it can't be helped. I've been tagged by Wild Rose author Sara Thacker

So here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

And away we go... (I hope I'm not repeating myself)

1) I have "issues" with cleanliness. After we host a party, I cannot go to sleep until I "swift" and mop the floor and make sure there's nothing in the sink or counters.

2) I have a slight "addiction" to the computer games on my daughter's Webkinz.

3) I could honestly eat my hubby's grilled pizza every night: he makes it (especially for me) with olive oil and garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes, red bell pepper, red onion and mozzarella. YUM!

4) If I could have a "do over", I'd like to be an opera singer or a chef on the Food Network.

5) Before we go away on vacations, I change all the sheets on the beds and put out new towels, so when we come everything is all clean and fresh. (The cleanliness issue again)

6) My college roommates and I seriously considered getting tattoos together. Just a small one on our ankle bone. And we STILL chickened out.

7) I am a board member for Straight Ahead Ministries.

8) As much as we go to the beach, I'm actually very protective of my skin (especially the face)--hat/sunblock 50/SPF lip balm. My mother suggested I get a bronzer or something, because my body says summer but my face says cold Arctic winter.

Well, that's it. So now I'm tagging some fresh faces.

I tag Angelle, Sri and Valerie.

1 comment:

Elle Fredrix said...

LOL. You're safe! I was coming over here to tag you with this!