Tuesday, February 5, 2008

And now a word from our sponsors...

Today is the release date for Eileen Cook's debut novel Unpredictable!

Here's the book description:

Sophie Kintock isn't crazy, she just wants her guy back. And posing as a psychic to give his new girlfriend a face reading designed to break them up isn't going overboard, is it? Don't answer that. Faking psychic powers turns out to be easy and fun, especially after a few lessons from Nick, the cute (if a bit nerdy) skeptic, who knows all the tricks of the trade. But her readings do a lot more than she could have predicted, and soon Sophie needs to figure out whether the answers lie in the stars-or in herself.

I found out about this author through her agent's blog, which then led me to her blog, which then led me to her book, which then... (You get the gist)

Anyhew, I really love the premise of the story. So if you like comedy (or even if you don't) check out her first chapter. HERE.

You may want to add this book to your reading list!

4 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!!! I read the first chapter of this two years ago on Rachel Vater's blog, and have been waiting for the release ever since.

WOOT!

Stephanie said...

This sounds so cute! I might just have to get that!

Cyndi Sweet said...

Ooh! This looks like lots of fun. I love the premise. :) Definitely a must-buy. Thanks, Jennifer!
Cyn

Eileen said...

Yay! Thanks everyone. Big thanks to you to for helping me get the word out. I really appreciate it.