Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Enter to Win my E-book!

IN THE NEWS: "Arkansas State's 83-10 rout of Texas Southern in the Red Wolves' home opener on Sept. 6 created a lot of excitement around the Jonesboro, Ark., campus. Except for Hoppy Hoffman, owner of a local apparel store who promised to discount prices of Arkansas State swag by 1 percent for every point the Red Wolves won by during home games this year." Read more here.

I have a "smashing" interview up now on the Interviewing Authors blog, and because I'm feeling generous, I'll be giving away an e-book copy of The Role of a Lifetime to some lucky commenter.

So stop by and comment on my interview!

It'll be up all this week, so you have PLENTY of time to enter. :)

*************************
In other news, I'm almost done decorating the outside of my house for fall. I think I'm one short haystack and a yellow mum away from being complete. So after I finish up, I'll be cracking down and doing some editing and critiques today.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

A great interview, Jennifer.

I already have a copy, so I won't enter the drawing. ;)

Marcy said...

Great interview, Jennifer!