Thursday, February 5, 2009

Secret Want

MENTAL STATUS: "Confident". Liking my brown hair more and more each day. And I had two people tell me I look younger!
RECENT IPOD DOWNLOAD: "I'm not Over" by Carolina Liar.

I have a small embarrassing confession to make. Actually, a LARGE embarrassing confession to make.

I
want
a

Snuggie.

It's true!

Okay. You're probably thinking, No, don't do it! People will think you're a geek!
(Well, they already think that.)
Or...you're thinking, What the heck is a snuggie?


Haven't you seen the infomercial? At first, I laughed when I saw it. Especially the part where the whole family is outside at a football game wearing them and looking like they're about to serve Communion.

But after this last heating bill... well, the snuggie is looking pretty darn good to me! I could just see myself wrapped up in one as I write.

Check out the video/commerical. It's one of the cleaner parodies I found. And bonus, it's set to Rick Astley.




Confess! Don't you want one too?

7 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Oh yeah, I totally want one. I'm cold all the time. And I live in FL. Sad, no?

Stephanie said...

I'm all for one of those if it actually keeps you warm. But they do REALLY make you look like a Priest or something.

And I'm so excited, we're going to see Brian Regan tonight!!!

Kate Karyus Quinn said...

Nooooooo! Don't do it! The snuggie is nothing but a blanket with sleeves! Now the Sham Wow on the other hand... that's a product I could get behind.

Jennifer Shirk said...

I TOTALLY want a SHAM WOW too!! :)

Shelley Munro said...

Well they look warm, but the people wearing them look like they need to stand together and burst into song. :)

PatriciaW said...

My son wanted to get me one for Christmas. When I told my husband, he totally agreed with my son.

Wuh?

And you don't really believe the Sham Wow commercials, do you? It's a different piece of carpet!

Anonymous said...

I still can't get past the name. In my school days a snuggie was what is now called a wedgie. Yeah, just can't get over that. I'll stick with my warm fuzzy blankie :)