WEEK OF P90X: Ten.
I really wanted to title this post "random thoughts"--but it didn't rhyme with Monday. So I had to get creative, hence the "Monday Musings". It sort of works. :)
Anyhew, as noted above, I'm a little distracted because I have so much to catch up on this week. So allow me to ramble (another word that doesn't rhyme with Monday) and clear my mind.
1) My neighbor offered to take my kidlet to the school carnival with his son on Saturday. I said, "Great!" My kidlet then came home with pink stripes in her hair and FIVE goldfish (really six goldfish but one died in transit)
2) I'm almost finished painting the kidlet's room. She picked two colors: blue and yellow. So I'm painting two walls Regal blue and two walls Daffodil yellow. It's going to looks super cute when I'm done.
3) I still can't taste anything. (because of my cold). The good news is that I think I lost a little extra weight as a result.
4) I skipped one day of P90x (because of my cold) But it was only Yoga, so I don't feel too guilty.
5) I love that new Secret Millionaire show.
6) I'm really excited because on Thursday I got TWO books that have been on my TBR list for ages.
7) We need to buy a new digital camera. I have one of those old ones with the postage size stamp screen now. I have it narrowed down to two. But there's a $200 price difference, and I'm torn. But we're going on vacation soon so I need to make a decision soon. UGH!
8) I missed a few days of writing last week (because of my cold) so I need to make those words up this week so I can still make my Book In Three Month Challenge.
Whew! That feels really good to get that all out.
How about you? Any musings or random thoughts you'd care to share?