Happy Monday, all!
Three things this week:
1) I'm still on a bit of a blog tour for the next two weeks.
April 28: Dori LavelleApril 28: For the Love of Bookends
April 29: Harps Romance Book Review
April 29: The Snarkology
April 30: JM Stewart--Contemporary Romance Author
April 30: Book 'Em North Carolina
May 1: Novel Moments
May 1: Read Your Writes Book Reviews
May 2: Long and Short Reviews
May 5: Booklover Sue
May 5: #BookNerd
May 6: Sarah Says Read Romance
May 7: Delighted Reader
May 8: Ever After Romance Book Blog
May 8: Nana Prah
May 9: Katherine Givens
If you happen to stop and comment at any of the stops, I will be awarding a $25 Amazon or B&N GC plus an ebook of my first Bliss romance book: Kissing Kendall to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour!
(Not too shabby, huh?)
2) While looking for marketing places for my book, I stumbled upon The Fussy Librarian.
It's a pretty cool site that can help you look for specific things in books.
For instance, I know a lot of my readers do not want language or sex in books they read. Well, you can sign up and choose from 40 genres, select content preferences such as the amount of sex and violence, and www.TheFussyLibrarian.com emails you daily deals.
Check it out!
3) Also, I wanted to say THANK YOU again to everyone who bought and also reviewed Fiancé by Fate.
It's been hovering here all week:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,207 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #13 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- #41 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Series
- #46 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
It'll be interesting to see those stats once my book goes back to full price.
But for right now, I'm thrilled! :)
And that's it for me.
Have you heard of The Fussy Librarian? Are there any other book advertising sites you like?