Monday, October 12, 2015

Release Day for Wedding Date for Hire--yay!

Happy Monday, all!

I'm VERY happy today because it's release day for WEDDING DATE FOR HIRE!
Care to check out the first chapter? Go here.

I want to say thank you to everyone who left reviews already. OMG, I really do so much appreciate the support!!!

Also, a couple of things:

The Wedding Date for Hire Blurb Blitz is going on Oct 12th-Oct 23rd.
Stop by and leave a comment and be entered to win a $25GC to Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

Here is the list of blog stops:
October 12: Louise Lyndon Romance Author Hear Me Roar
October 12: Unabridged Andra's
October 13: Crazy Four Books - review
October 14:
Katie's Clean Book Collection - review
October 15:
Read Your Writes Book Reviews - review
October 16:
Where the Story Comes First
October 16: The Certifiable Wenches - review
October 19:
The Reading Addict
October 19: Nana Prah
October 20: Long and Short Reviews
October 21: Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess - review
October 22:
Christine Young
October 22: LibriAmoriMiei - review
October 23:
BooksChatter


 
Also,I just wanted to share that I FINALLY have a Facebook page. Yes, I know. But I figured it was about time to keep some things separate from my personal page.
 
Feel free to like me!
 
If you're so inclined to share the love--and I would totally love you more than I already do! LOL--here are some sample TWEETS for you to copy and post:
 
Happy Book Birthday to Wedding Date for Hire by Jennifer Shirk http://ow.ly/RPJbl #sweetromance
 
On Sale Now! http://ow.ly/RPJbl Wedding Date for Hire by Jennifer Shirk --Sweet and funny! #romance #mustread
Thanks so much for your support!
Happy reading!
~Jennifer

4 comments:

Carol Kilgore said...

Congrats! Have fun :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats, Stina!

H. R. Sinclair said...

Congrats!

Seadon said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Can't wait to read your books. :)