Monday, September 26, 2016

Hello, fall

WHAT IS JEN WORKING ON: A new Bliss category sweet romance!


Hi, all!

I hope you had a lovely summer. I sure did. Actually, summer is still going on just a bit around my area. When you live in a beach resort, it's kind of hard to let summer go.

And actually, September is one of the BEST months in Ocean City. The crowds are gone, everything is still open, you have the beach to yourself, plenty of parking, and the weather is absolutely perfect. *sigh*

In other news, my book WEDDING DATE FOR HIRE is a finalist in the 2016 New Jersey Romance Writers Golden Leaf contest for best short contemporary romance!


I know! I was shocked too.



Well, if you've read it, you'll be familiar with the character Kennedy, who owns a matchmaking company.
Her book called WRONG BROTHER, RIGHT MATCH (formerly called Perfect on Paper) will be out December 5, 2016! YAY!! Just in time for Christmas...

In the meantime, besides working on my book, I'm teaching myself French through a language app and continuing with my running. I'm also working on a kick butt apple pie oatmeal recipe that I hope to share soon!

See you in October!

Jennifer






6 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats, Jennifer!

We love going to the beach during the off season for that very reason. We rented a condo for a group of us last December and the weather was perfect at Carolina Beach.

H. R. Sinclair said...

CONGRATS! That's spectacular news. Ah, I can see how lovely the beach would be this time of year.

Liza said...

Congratulations! Wishing you luck, and looking forward to your recipe. We still enjoy the beach here too, but the water is as always, too cold.

dolorah said...

Congrats. That recipe sounds delicious.

DUTA said...

Learning french is a good move. Every new language one acquires is an asset.
Wish you Luck with your books!

Carol Kilgore said...

Still summer here in Texas, too :)

Looking forward to your recipe. And your new book!