Monday, August 13, 2018

Catch Him if You Can is released today!!!

Hi, all!

I'm so happy to announce that my latest book--Catch Him if You Can is finally released today!

I just love Arden and Wade. They were a lot of fun to write. Sometimes characters can just take off by themselves and these two definitely did that.

Hope you get to check it out for yourself!




Veterinarian Wade Roberts is done with love. But try convincing the elderly folk of Cape Harmony who are determined to play matchmaker. Now the young single women in town are bombarding him with baked goods and love notes, and being “taken” is the only way to stop the meddling grannies—which is why he needs a fake fiancĂ©e. Fast.

Arden Pearson loves planning weddings. Other people's weddings, that is. After her own engagement ended in disaster, she prefers to live vicariously through her work. But when she needs to persuade a big client that she’s capable of planning the celebrity wedding of the year, she’s willing to go as far as pretending to be engaged herself to her best friend’s older brother.

Soon their ruse has everyone in town believing they make the perfect couple—including Arden. She’s always been nothing more than a kid sister to Wade, and it might take a village to convince him otherwise...



Available at:  Amazon  |  Barnes and Noble  |  Kobo  |  iTunes  |  Goodreads


What Nice Reviewers Have Been Saying...

"I was laughing while reading chapter one... I was hooked!" -Jessica C., Goodread

"I couldn't turn the pages fast enough!  A new twist on a small town grapevine." -Pamela D., NetGalley

"I'm a huge fan of the tropes in Catch Him if You Can: fake fiancé and friends to lovers. In Shirk's capable hands, the tropes feel new and fresh." - Erica H., Goodreads

"Jennifer Shirk always delivers a light, engaging romance with endearing characters." - Nicola A., Goodreads

"This book was hilarious fun.  The banter between Wade and Arden is so much fun to read.  These two had me in stitches.  These two characters felt real and it was easy to become invested in their story.  Not to mention they are pretty hot together." -Patty W., Goodreads

Have a great week!!

Jennifer


3 comments:

Carol Kilgore said...

Congrats! Looking forward to reading ♥

Jennifer Shirk said...

Thanks, Carol!!!

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341