Monday, March 5, 2007

More Magic Kingdom Talk (day 3 & 5)

IN THE NEWS: According to World Magazine, "One Scottsdale, Ariz., middle school shut down after a student reported seeing Batman run across campus, jump a fence, and disappear into the desert. As a result, school officals put three local schools on lock-down and police helicopters tried in vain to find whatever the student saw."
I like how they started the article: "Holy Overreaction, Batman!")



Ah. Now, back to the highlights of our vacation.

If this is boring you...tough. This is my blog.

This picture is hubby, spawn and the mother-in-law in the teacups.

This is the boat we took for the Jungle Cruise ride. I remembered this ride from when I was a child at Disney. (It hasn't changed much) This is also the place where we were briefly standing in line and the mother-in-law turns to us and says, "Boy, did that guy just check Jennifer out." Of course, my reaction was, "Huh? Who? What? Where?"
Which proves three things:
1) My mother-in-law is much more observant than I am.
2) Married men still check out other married women. (Shame on you!)
3) And after being married with child...I've still got it! Woo-hoo!





This was my daughter's favorite roller coaster--and one even I could handle. This was also the one where my daughter cried after the 3 second ride only went around the small track ONCE. (Definitely not worth the wait. And if I was four, I would have cried too.)

This pic is the Stepmother and sisters from Cinderella. My daughter tried to get their autograph but they didn't stick around long enough, which only prompted her to not like them EVEN more!


Well, that's all for today. Going to get my rear in gear and do a little writing. I'm posting the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my forehead. (Not that my daughter can read) We'll see what happens anyway.
Who else is writing today?

3 comments:

Chelle Sandell said...

Me me me...(chelle jumping up and down waving her hands). Theresa told me I had to put my chaps in the vault and move on. Erin told me she knew what it was like to be sick of MY work too. LOL. I guess my anal side sorta hijacked me there for awhile. Now I have to rewrite the next chap cause of all the editing I did to old ones. Arrggg. Pictures are cute!! Little one wants to go. We can't decide where to go when Hubby comes home for R&R.

Elle Fredrix said...

Thanks for sharing the pics, Jennifer (who still has it!)

Hey, if that do no disturb sign works, you do realize you could make a fortune, right? I'D certainly pay you for one!

Unknown said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I love the Jungle Cruise - all those corny jokes get me everytime.