Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduation

MENTAL STATUS: "Excited". Can't wait to see the kiddo in her little graduation cap.

Today is not the last day of school, but it is graduation day--or as the school likes to call it, "closing program" day. Ugh. Apparently, that's a more politically correct term since not everyone necessarily graduates.
(I rolled my eyes when the teacher told me this and I'm rolling my eyes now)

Anyhew, going there this morning. My daughter said they're singing a lot of songs, so I'm charging the video camera now. I know the kindergarten class is going to be too cute.

3 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

Someone sent me an e-mail last week with pictures of a kindergarten prom! The children were paired off into couples, wore gowns and everything. Talk about rolling your eyes, mine almost rolled out of my head on that one.

Have fun at "closing program day!"

MsSnarkyPants said...

Awww! *sniffles* My little guy will be in Kindergarten sooner than I like to admit! Hope it was fun! :-D

Chelle Sandell said...

Aww...good times. Good times. How sweet! Take tissues!!