So... in honor of her big girl birthday, I would like to share some random things about her:
1) Once, when she was three and saw a port-o-potty at the playground, she referred to it as a litter box. (We don't have a cat) :)
2) She recently asked me what the term was for an orphanage for old people. I was like, "You mean a retirement home?" She was, "Oh, yeah, that's it!" Orphanage for old people. That still cracks me up. LOL!
3)She loves soccer, basketball, and surfing.
4) Her favorite foods are sushi, fish tacos, and cupcakes. (like her mama) :-)
5) She used to call Wonton soup: One time soup. LOL
6) She LOVES to read. Her favorite books are the Dear Dumb Diary series.
and (as I always tell her)
7) She is the best gift I ever received.
** will be away all day, so I'll catch up on blogs later this weekend.
Any April birthdays in your family?